A musical

 We are doing Matilda the musical! It is cutting into a lot of school time, and we knew by the time we finished the musical the quarter would be up. We decided to go do some filming when we weren't called. We went to publix to get the first scene. It was hard I am not going to lie, it was very hard. Eventually we figured it out and got some kind of scene but I had to poop so bad. That wasn't appropriate but It was bothering me the whole day. Another thing I wanted to mention was the fact that I live in florida, my whole group lives in florida. It was hot. Like it was incredibly hot and sticky and I never wanted to experience such nastiness ever again. We sorta got some scenes. To be real we were slacking in filming because of everything that has been going on but we will persevere. Anyways, we got the Publix's lady to give us permission to film us but she was doing to much. She didn't want to listen to squat and I t was making me mad but I couldn't exactly complain because she was doing us a favor. 10 years from now, people will be dying to act in any film I direct because I am him or her. The future goat. I am so grateful that Cambridge offers this class, cause it is just perfect. Sometimes the blogging is  a little more than I like but It is still a great class. It teaches you a lot but the thing is you teach yourself all the things. The curriculum trains yourself to teach yourself new things. I will say that I am self taught. Anyways I got off topic, we filmed. Yay!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Music Video

Screen play- A Happy Ending